Repair & Warranty
If your snowshoes is accidentally damaged or that you are no longer covered by warranty, Faber offers to supply you with the proper parts to fix the problem. In the event that the part can’t be easily replaced by the customer, we offer to perform the repair at a reasonable price.
During the warranty period, Faber will repair or replace, at no charge, snowshoes or parts that proves defective, because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
You must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you before sending the snowshoes for repair.
Here is how to proceed to get serviced under warranty or for a repair:
- Contact our customer service via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details of your request.
- In your e-mail you must specify the model and size of your snowshoe. You must also provide us with a picture of the product and a second picture of the part that needs to be changed/repaired.
- If you believe that the defect should be covered by warranty, you must provide a proof of purchase demonstrating that you are indeed within your grace period.
- Once we have contacted you and accepted the return, you are ready to send the appropriately packaged product to the address below. The following must be included in the package; your full name and return address, your e-mail and/or a phone number so we can contact you once the repair is done.
Faber & Co
Attn: Customer Service
2923 Rue de la Faune
Quebec, Qc, G2A 3W8
- As soon as the repair has been performed, you will be contacted to finalise the process of returning the product to you.
All of our products are guaranteed one year. All our products are guaranteed against defect in material and manufacture. This warranty is only valid if the owner has made appropriate use of the product. Faber & Co Inc. commits to repair or replace without charge all products found defective within a one year period.
Three and Five years warranty. These products are guaranteed against material and manufacturing defect. This guaranty is only valid if the owner has made good use of the product. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear and crampons’ coating. Snowshoes used for commercial or professional applications are not covered by this warranty. The warranty applies exclusively to the original buyer. Faber & Co Inc. commits to repair or replace without charge all products found defective within this period.
Lifetime warranty on aluminium frame. This warranty applies exclusively to aluminium frames against material and manufacturing defect. This warranty excludes all claims against frame coating. This warranty is only valid if the owner has made appropriate use of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear and does not apply to snowshoes used for commercial or professional applications. This warranty applies exclusively to the original buyer.